Our Wildlife GeoFence System receives data at user prescribed sample rates from animal collars within the mesh area. Sensorian’s low power telemetry gives the collars extended longevity, making it most suitable for wildlife tracking. The gateway is the heart of the network, sending the collected data on to the Sensorian software platform for remote or field viewing with the GSM network.
Telemetry devices are enclosed in water resistant, durable (IP65) enclosures for best suitability to extreme field conditions. Telemetry units are solar powered, providing for maintenance free service once installed. Animal collars are designed for extreme physical conditions and wild animal behaviour. Collar types are adjustable for varying neck size and comfort. Antenna are designed for best radio transmission, durability and ergonomics per species.
The heart of the telemetry network
- Solar Powered
- Supports up to 20 relays
- Weather & UV Resistant enclosure (IP65)
- Supplied with GSM sim card
- Compatible with Sensorian software
Where line of sight is a problem
- Solar Powered
- Extends the range of your wireless telemetry network up to 1km
- Weather & UV Resistant enclosure
Wildlife tracking collars allow wildlife managers and farmers to accurately monitor animal movements.
These tailor-made wildlife collars gather and store GPS positions and upload them to a series of strategically placed stations over a wireless network.
Keep collared problem animals out of large areas
- Compact and portable for easy deployment in natural areas.
- Camouflaged, and hence inconspicuous in natural terrain.
- Virtual fence can work with a minimum of 2 response units, and more can be added as needed depending on the user needs and landscape.
- Each response unit acts as a relay station and is seamlessly linked with the GPS Tracking Collar System.
- User specified geo-fence and alert notifications
- Adaptable for species specific use.
- Ability to load different calls and various bear-banger pyrotechnics.
- Cost effective with minimal labour requirements.
- Capable of over-the-air (OTA) updates.